Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day8 - Finally!!!!

Celebration time..this really feels like a time of holiday and good energy is flowing in from all over.
I woke up early and exercised, achieving my First BIG target, 1hour of Yoga and Meditation.

I pursued my work related tasks effeciently and to be honest I was even able to learn some new things, about the way people are.

Fighting is not everything, and it gives great relief to me to be able to overcome that and think clearly.
Its so important to understand who you are, and what you stand up for. If you don't you are manipulated by others and you only end up demoralised. I talked to many people to express their views on this, and I got the same answer: Respect yourself first!

I'm also "sad"...how small things can change your relationships with people forever. The rest of it I'm trying to adjust and accomodate myself with, accepting the fact that you cannot do anything about it. You can only learn and move on.
:(
I'm really sad.


Anyways...one should do, what they need to do and move on!


"Everyone's good"

And...keep drinking lots of water...

No comments: