Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 5

Yesterday was a little difficult to pass..especially when you are looking forward towards 2 days of fun and relaxation!
I wish I were home...ohh how much I miss home now. This feeling of leaving your parents and going to a new home is quiet scary..
:(
How much I miss my parents, my brothers...!!!

Sometimes I dont even feel like growing up and moving to that phase, while in others the excitement is so intense...I'm all moody and life's like...going in waves too...
Up and Down
Up and Down


This is from my Bhaiya's wedding just an year ago


Today seems like Yesterday
And yesterday like the day before
Time's moving so fast
I really do not know
I don't wanna be a big girl anymore
I don't wanna mature
But life is like that what to do
You have to let it go.....

Wow..now I'm starting to write poems online too...I do do that when I'm "emotional", but sharing it like this is the first time.

---

No comments: