Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 13th - Thats my roll number!

Yesterday was supposed to be my "Dahi day"..but work popped up, and I had to leave it and carry it for today.
Hey...and I'm really happy with the progress I'm making. I've reduced so much that my roommate says signs of cheek bones are evident!
Even the fat around my waist has reduced so much!!!!
:D
Wow! Now, thats a booster. I've realised that not sitting upright is responsible for girls to have fat, especially, around that area, and it looks so gross!! Also, if you try consciously to sit upright, you are not only keeping that fat away but will be younger longer. Thats right! Its a youthful remedy.
Now, I'm sure you'd like me to add keeping your shoulders back and chin up too!!! Sure...please do that too. It will, in the long run, be very helpful. Because we girls face a lot of problems in that age, so why not reduce it by doing small small things.
It adds to your elegance as well.

I remember once I was wearing a saree and sitting on a table, upright. My teacher complimented me, how elegant I looked! Nice na...

Another thing is, I feel my hair have grow...yipeee!!!!
But my face has two pimples on the same side, one quiet near the other...
:(         you know how that happens...stress, and all...But I'm trying to take care. I need to...because I want to...It feels nice inside to look good, clean and happy!!!

I'm Happy......................................

No comments: