Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 9 - .......................

My next BIG task is to make a list of things I need to buy when I go home, so that my parents and friends can help me find them.
Here's what all I'm thinking of buying: (I'm all flexible things can be included and excluded)
  1. My Engagement Dress (a saree or lehenga) - not predeciding the color yet.
  2. Matching Accessories like: Jewelery (artificial can also do),  I want in particular a beautiful Tika (maybe with embedded stones) instead of a neck-piece and bangles...
  3. The Ring
  4. A good beauty Parlour: for makeup, facial and spa, hairdo, etc
  5. _______
Oh my God...is that it?!!!
Maybe I'm forgetting something...pls help me if I am!!!
This can't be IT!!!!

Anyways, to keep my skin all healthy and glowing...as mentioned in earlier posts...I'm religiously following everything...and seems its working as well..
;)

I may also meet up old friends...if there is a re-union planned, else we'll meet up anyways..yeah!
I'm super excited...

And I'm sleeping a lot too...good for me! I totally deserve it, after the type of stressful work I do everyday.
Sleeping and talking to my To-be...are the best times of the day!!! I'm sure you'll agree...

No comments: