Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 16 - Keep stress away (trying to)

I was just telling my friend, how number 13 has become an integral part of my life.
Even since I came to symbi, I had this as a roll number, and then the room number (409) adds upto it and then tomorrow, for a company process again I've been assigned the same number.
Though I'm not even sure if this is what I want, but I'll give my shot, and leave the rest to fate. I'm not escaping anything, but then I also believe that whatever happens, happens for a reason. Only when you reflect back do you realise that all the blocks in the puzzle match perfectly!

Wish me luck...I need it.
And guess what...another pimple!!!
:(

I've applied tomato, and its saving my life, from further adding those "monsters". (I got it from the mess, hee hee)

No comments: