Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day7..waah ji waah

You know whats the best part of a Sunday?? - You can anything you want to...
hahaha

I watched two movies back to back - "New in Town" & "Love Actually"
Both were really nice
and then...went to Dominos...had Cheese burst pizza!, garlic breads, Choco cake volcano..hahahaha

And on top of that...me saying...no no I dnt want more..you know I have to be in shape...and then suddenly remembering..that once in a blue moon IT IS OKay...
I mean...come on girl...we really do not need to think sooooooooooooooo much while having something so Godly Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
:p

It's so hard to resist your temptations...so make space for one such day when its a holiday for everything
Your work, you diet, you exercise, your normal life....
Try something different from the usual.

I even wanted to visit the famous Dagru Sheth" mandir. I've heard so much...but havnt yet visited it!

I need peace of...peace of mind baby...
I'm really happy today...after that "I-dont-care-eating fatty-things" day!

Hey BUT here's what I read from Kareena Kapoor's article, and actually liked, "when she saw Jennifer Aniston carrying a water bottle with her all the time, she quit Aerated Drinks then and there"

That's my agenda too...only water and lots and lots of it.
What a holiday mood!

Loved it!!!

No comments: