Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 6

Finally Saturday was here and I was ready to go and in do all that stuff which I've been talking of the whole week.
A Big little surprise also came my way...Renna getting placed..wow!
:D

Haisha...husha...and we all fall down!!
We all went merry at the news...

Ofcourse, Renna wasn't in her senses until evening...hee hee
Afterall the "first" girl of our batch getting placed Title isn't such a bad one afterall.




I always have this feeling that each day is so different from the rest. It always has something which wasn't there before.  Counting on it and appreciating it, is a big thing for me. If we all write down all those good things (big or small) which happens to us everyday or/and which people say to us, how happy we would feel, just imagine.
This was the last thought that came in my mind last night, after celebrating Gauthami's bday!
Boy...did I have to struggle from keeping the boys to snatch the cake and dumping on her. Last time, on Deepa's bday we cudnt even eat it.
I say..."first eat it and then Smash it!"
:) haha
I know, mine's not that far either...

The cake was tasty Deepa...thanks for that! And Gauthu...Many many happy returns of the day...have a more beautiful life ahead, may God fulfill all your pure wishes (plus naughty ones)

Chao!

No comments: