Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 14 & 15

Only 8days left to go and home!!!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

I'm super duper happy!!!!!!
You know...this would be like...me being centre of attention and getting "whatever" I want...
hee hee hee...its like am a child again...running here and there..and everyone after me!

----------

These thoughts really lift my mood esp during these hectic days, when I just drop dead on my bed to sleep like anything.
But hey, today was an exception, I went to gym and did Yoga with the help of an instructor. It felt so fresh and pleasant..I'm definitely going everyday.
Wow! what a day...these days have been like a roller coaster though and for some strange reason I'm liking the food A lot! Maybe its the food..maybe my adrenaline...

Neyways...life is good. I'm happy and I'm so very thankful to Bhagwanji for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

No comments: