Friday, September 17, 2010

What's IN "nude"...

Its everywhere...nude colors have casted a shadow this year, even though turquoise was forecasted the color of the year by Pantone (Pantone Inc., World's color authority since 45 years), nudes are ruling the closets!!
This is what fashion & beauty are all about...discovery!

It always happens to me that whatever stuff I have or own (gifted or bought), comes to use some or the other time & fits in so perfectly that its shocking!!
Oh yeah...I had this color since so many years, and lo! all of a sudden its become a hidden treasure. Yes, thats the right word - "Hidden Treasures"
I have lots of them, which I do not like at the moment, but in some future time, they will fit piece by piece in my life, as if they were meant to be!
I'm not exaggerating...its so true.

Now..have a look..


The company is Lumene, and I have two shades, maybe of the same clan (505 and 504). The one I'm wearing is 505 (left in the pic below) - 8ml, 0.28 FL.OZ.


Its a nude, lightly peachy with silvery shimmer which is so fine that it doesn't look like shimmer or sparkle. True to its shade in the bottle..



See...how that shines!
:)

And yet...its very very skin color like..


This is night time pic, while the ones above are day times..the polish changes color by day & night!! - Nice!

This is the color after two coats and the color remains the same. I compared this by putting two coats on my left hand and one only on my right. They look the same.

Even after all these years, the polish is still very new in condition, it was so smooth and soft to apply! On one hand, I thought the consistency to be light/thin, while on the other its staying quality (non-chipping thing) is great!

Now, another thing to ponder on, I'm not sure if "Lumene" as a brand is available in India, but I'm sure there are other nudes out there which you guys can explore! Also, whether these shades are still available with Lumene I do not know..

You can check out about Lumene here!

Love,
Niharika



Tip: Never wear a nail polish for more than 3days, bad for your nails, give them some air to breathe!!

Do you own anything in "nude color"?!!



Sorry for the pics, tried my best to take better ones, these have been clicked by a phone camera..

No comments: