Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Innocent Fashion!!

I love kids clothing..so vibrant with different colors, which we would normally not even think of wearing, such different styles and designs (although now days even the designs are inspired by adult clothing) but yet, I'm very very fond of kid's clothings!!
But, I had never thought that I would find a model so close ;)



She's not only mod, she's an individualist! Chooses her own clothes, has a thought process which is very very difficult to alter..and an attitude which can give us elders a shock to our ego!

Check out "her" sense of fashion...there's lots to learn!!!



Do you see her mix of colors..she loves that "pink" band of hers...
Her wardrobe has pink in excess...and she wears something pink EVERYDAY!!

And she's wayyyyyyy too naughty... you dont believe me??


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Naughty grin/smile/laugh!!!

Love you bachha...shona...
:D





P.S. All the above poses are her own!!

No comments: