Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend Explorations...



On my Eyes: Revlon creme shadow from Va Va Va Bloom palette (sadly the colors are not mentioned, but its the left-most one in the pic below)



My Review : I bought this palette as it has mixed shades which are everyday wearable as well as party timers. 
The creme does not have a very long lasting staying power (I've not worn other creme shadows before), and may require touch-ups. I wore in alone, without any base or anything on top of it, to test its lasting power. 



This is how it looks like after 3-4 hrs..

The quantity is good enough to last for a long time. I will definitely explore other options.

My other purchases includes purses..


 Its in the shape of a SeaShell in Dark Grey.



It can very well be used as a clutch and the long chain is just adorable. Fashion keeps coming back..
And this is another one for regular use..



A popular design from Nine West




What was your latest buy(s) ??

2 comments:

Nirupama said...

Wow! I just bought that same exact creme eyeshadow. I guess we do think alike. I was actually looking for a slightly more mauve shade but I like the sheen it gets when you mix in the gold.

Niharika Garg said...

oh yeah...that happens a lot with us, buying same stuff/look alikes hahaha..
I tried the gold one too..looks awesome wearing alone
:)