Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playing Around some new and old stuff!

Okay..so I was trying this look by Bobbi Brown that I saw the other day on their facebook promo..
(she gives out awesome new try-ons!)




And.. I recently got a new eye-liner after a really long time! - so I decided to play around abit and though of trying this look.
Now, my eyes aren't exactly that flat...they are actually curvy..so I ended up giving it a twist up!
But anyways..I loved it a lot :)
Something new to the eye..
And..I added shimmer to my eyes..(who what when where...scroll down to see what I used!)







So..this is how I looked!



And just to see the shimmer, I'm tilting my head! hee hee..


Face: Mix of Estee lauder (double wear light)
& MAC mineralize foundation
(trying to mix 2 foundations to get a better color)
Bronzer: Bronze Booster (medium2light)
Blush: MAC Sheertone (NEW)
(this is like a mix of coral and pink; I had gone to buy coral & ended up buying this..much better I tell you!!)

Eyes: MAC Paintpot - groundwork (NEW)
(Yay! Finally got the paintpot, this is the base color for us Indians; next will be coral, another rare one!)
MAC pigment frozenwhite (NEW)
Eyeliner: Lakme (NEW)
 (liquid)

Lips: MAC slimshine BARE (NEW)
(thankGod I bought this..I got the "last" piece)

And I have to mention, I got a my first MAC eye-brush 213!!!! - amazing & even beyond....!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh boy niharika....u r looking stunning !!! nice make-up n really nice pout

Niharika Garg said...

Thanks Mitsi
:)
Its like becoming a kid..all over again
:P