Friday, September 17, 2010

And....SHE's BACK!!! - with a BANG!!!!!

Tandg tandg...(imagine the James Bond tune)..hee hee!!

Hey girls ladies...I'm finally back!! - ye toh hona he tha, I'm not yet a bride na...soon to be, soon to be!!

So..hows everything with fashion, makeup and beauty going?
You'll know about mine in the blogs soon to come..there are a lot of add-ons
In a summary, you'll know about:


1. My latest buys in fashion & pics
2. Reviews on products I'm using and wanting to get my hands on (a few swatches too!) - HONEST Opinions only!
3. Makeup looks, tools, how-to(s), etc
4. Whats new! - (in the market & usably cheaper, etc)
5. All about "self"care. 

And...I have a SURPRISE!! - "gifts"...


Yup! number 6. Gifts & giveaways - you'll know more about it, keep watching the blog in the times to come...BUT to get one, you have to be a follower/subscriber of the blog, rest of the conditions will vary from time to time.


I'm soooooo excited!!!

Does it really matter that we need to be engaged to do all this stuff...of course NOT! I love pampering myself, by self :P (.....and others too obviously!)
So, no harm going out and enjoying life as it comes.
A good friend of mine says that happiness lies in your own hands and no-one else's.

So, lets get set gooooooooooooooooooo......stop stop stop!
One more thing! If there's anything you want me to write on...please feel free to comment..

CHEERS!


Disclaimer: I'm not associated with any brand or company, these are just honest views on various brands, products & services!

4 comments:

anamika said...

welcome back Niharika..i would love to see you in reviewing beauty products:)

Niharika Garg said...

hey Anamika..was going to invite you for the blog! Thanks for checking it out..
Keep updated!

Niharika
:)

anamika said...

It will be fun having another beauty blog ...that too when u have your own school mate doing it..

but be regular with it..ohklkkiess:)

Publisher said...

Just found yor blog! and am following!

http://danniibeauty.blogspot.com/