Sunday, September 26, 2010

Routine regime - part1

hey girls...my skin is finally without any pimple & acne attack...phew! I do not know why..but my skin was breaking out a lot this summer! But now..happy news is...all that is gone and its back to its original glowing self!

Since I'm also practically work-less for now (not jobless)..I have a lot of time in hand to carry out all the fitness-shopping-skincare-etc activities.

I thought of sharing some really good things I discovered over these months. These are some things which working ppl can also accomodate, and I'm sure the results will be as good!
:)

First of all...I joined dance classes (hiphop, jazz, bollywood, salsa, belly dancing - a mix of all this)..but then I felt that it wasn't worth the effort..though it was very enjoyable. But the crammed space got to me.
Somehow I managed to explore the youtube to find some fitness routine videos, and found this..

Belly dance workout

Its a Belly Dance workout!!
Can you believe it...there are workouts, in the form of a dance...so you would not only enjoy doing it...but sweat out and be in shape!!!!
Nice na...

-------------------

Now, my tomato scrub tip got really popular..but you can use lemon too, instead of the tomato, with sugar once a week...to get great results!
And yes using sunscreen everyday is a must!! Blemishes are becoming a major problem, when the temperature easilygoes upto 45 degree Celsius (but anyways its a 365 day regime summer/winter)

Happy Caring!!
:)

No comments: