Monday, March 12, 2012

Why??

Why do Pinterest and Facebook work?? Someone created these two things in "(our lives to give us the most awesome platforms ever.
Someone had the vision, someone got the "hint" that what would work and what wouldn't.
And even though many of us have the hints, not all of us have the courage to use it.

Sometimes, its right before us but we fail to see it, its only a matter of time, and maybe luck, that we stumble upon it and wonder..oh, so that's what I was suppose to to do. It was so simple, yet....yet I wasn't even looking at it all this time!!

With all this yappling, I only mean to convey, that how I myself am searching for that one thing, one stumble, while I may not even realise that with so much search outside that thing may be within.
("Here comes my spiritual line again...")
No..No..its true. Its like something inside tells me to start yoga and meditation again. As if all my answers lie there. And I dont even need to put myself or others through all this.

Its like a struggle everyday. How much easier would it be, if everything was clear. "How", "when", "where"!! And definitely the word "what"!

(A)What should I do
(B) How should it be done
(C) Where and when
(D) Why - doesn't really matter, as long as you know that you want to...thats why!!


No comments: