Monday, November 30, 2009

Day1...trying to rise!!!

It was rough and it was tough to get up early...coz I could barely sleep all night.
Nights are tougher these days, I'm guessing it to be the aftermath of a 10day long exam!
I hate exams!!!!

And this 3rd sem exam, did make me struggle.

Anyways, my day went all the more bad with some hiccups here and there. I finally managed to be more relaxed in the evening, still not sleeping, so I could sleep early at night. My gang of girls, went out for a good walk. I really enjoy being with them...Goddd...how much I'll miss all this later!

Tips: Never go out without your girlfriends.Anyways, how much will you enjoy without them being there. I love the way they treat me, pamper me...
These moments are the best days of my life. You always get help in almost anything from them, esp in times like this, when I have NO idea what to do or even think.

Thankyou Girls....for everything!!

Love ya!

No comments: