Sunday, February 19, 2012

First anniversar celebrations

Has it been an year...already!!!!
wow..time does fly by..though I do admit, there have been a lot many things, in this one year, which remind me that life does not run like a straight line...but ehh! who cares..when you look back, you feel it was a just a glitch and you move on.


You learn, you move on, you unlearn and yet you have to move on. You can't stop...you just can't. Its a sin they say.
But a sin worth it, otherwise you'd never know what great things are there...
you can't see it, or even guess its on its way..
Wow..I feel overwhelmed at that thought.
I had never thought I'd be going to Dubai on our first Anniversary, actually we'd thought of Kashmir, which is another amazing yet-to-visit place, then it was Kerala...but then as if fate had meant it to be..it was DUBAI!!

I couldn't have asked for anything more, except a Valentine's and Anniversary gift...which is ofcourse still pending... (am I being selfish to ask)...Anyways, life has a whole new story to tell, you just need the patience to keep moving to hear and see it!!
Gawdd...am I getting philosophical again...me and my dreamy eyes
:)

I know its every girl's dream...to look in those eyes and forget everything...past, present, future...who cares..when all you ever wanted is right there in front of you..

I love you Sameer :))


No comments: