Thursday, October 7, 2010

The making of my "Makeup Palette"

In technical words... a palette is a palette..haha..just kidding! Its a mix/variety of things put together under one roof..haha...(wats up with me!!)

Okay, getting to the fun business..I've created a palette which consists of eye-shadows (matt,shimmer, powder based and cream based), blushes and lipsticks.

If you've read my former blogs, I usually have "hidden" treasures, which come out from time to time!!
So..I found this palette which I had..but never explored!

To save space, I took out the pieces from the plastic base and put them all together side by side. Since the box has quiet a depth, I could easily put other items in the same and customise it for easy use later.
Which also makes me realise that I wouldn't have to buy more..haha

Aaaaahhhh...Space, money and time..everything saved!!!
:D
Huge smiles..

Looks lovely too :)





As if its screaming... UsE Me! UsE Me!

The above is my MAC palette, and below is the newly adjusted-for-space palette. Now, I don't need to fill any empty spaces in the MAC one till I use up all of the above...which ofcourse will be after a really long time (considering I don't put on makeup very often!), hopefully.

It has many beautiful colors in there...even the coral one..which has become the color of Fall season.

Aww..I'm soooooooooo happy!!!! Can't wait to play around with em!!


So...what have you discovered today?
Any favourite color?

No comments: