Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And...I'm back...

Did you miss me...ofcourse you did!!!
Hope it wasn't that long..to keep you all waiting on what I did in the past 10-15days!

It was fun...lots and lots of it, something which I can't even describe
:D

But you see...thats one of the things you experience while becoming a "Bride"
YOU are the Bride!!!!


http://blushevents.blogspot.com/


Check such links out...which I love to see and gather ideas from. I may not have them on my Engagement or Wedding, but somehow I can relate to them so well..gives me this beautiful feeling, which is indescribable.

--------------
Okay, not to keep you all long waiting...

I've bought all the major stuff for the day, my Saree (which looks more like a lehenga) once draped, my jewelery and other accessories and my footwear. This is minus my makeup stuff, search for the right makeup artist etc etc.....

What was the best part of it?
(a) You dont think of the price (almost)
(b) You can take all the time in the World to choose, and
(c) Everything is done according to your wishes.

I'm both grateful and lucky to have such parents, who've been so supportive and understanding. I was always asked, what and how I wanted things to be, and not think about the cost and work involved.
I've been equally lucky to have people, like my brothers and bhabhi, who especially were there to take care that I get the best and nothing less...

No..this is not a speech, but a reality. You need all your family to be there, with you and thats what make it all the more special. That made me feel "special".
Its like God's Bliss!!!


------------


Now..well...I'll be elaborate you all on what the latest trends are, and how to avoid being trapped into it. But this post wont have it. Its too long a story to be told in one go.

Anyways, planning in advance is most important, so this vacation was most helpful in carrying out all the tasks, than running to do them. I even got sick (cold and cough).
Ouch! That hurt my pocket a bit, I'd to reschedule my travel back to Pune.
But then...I had other benefits...
;)

Anyways...thats the crux of it all...will do the elaborations later..
Take care...chao!

No comments: